Cancun Smile is a team of first class dentists, try us any time...
We are a professional team composed of dental health dentists, certified specialists in different areas and assistants as well as the handling of different languages that we can meet the needs of our national and foreign patients seeking always be current by attending courses, conferences, seminars and any information that allows us to acquire knowledge for the benefit of all those who request our services.
Dr. Guillermo A. Cabrera R.
Bachelor U.N.A.M. as Dental Surgeon 73-76. Specialist in Orthodontics and Orthodontic A.O.M.E.I. Dentist pioneer in Cancun with 32 years of private practice always concerned about applying the knowledge and cutting edge dental technology.
- National Award for Dentistry for the state of Quintana Roo in 1999 awarded by the National College of Dental Surgeons AC
- Orthodontist Re-certified by the National Board of Orthodontics
- Founding member of the Mexican Academy of Laser Dentistry.
- Professional Invisalign® provider janos Dentistas A.C.
Dr. Luis Cabrera
- Dr Luis Cabrera bachelor degree as Dental Surgeon in ENEPI-UNAM at Mexico City; and with over 25 years of experience in private practice in Cancun.
- Certificate in ADM in 2002.
- International Certificate in Quantum Medicine 2008.
- Member of Dental College in Cancun since 1986 to 2010.
- He speaks: English, French and Spanish.
- Since 1990 he has worked extensively Neuro-focal biological dentistry, specializing in the detection and removal of blockages that affect the proper functioning organic.
Dr. Mark Shtern
Dr. Mark Shtern is a graduate of the Latin American University, located in Mexico City. He has specialized in Oral Surgery in Israel and the United States has engaged in private practice for over 15 years. In the field of oral implantology has over 10 years experience and currently is among the first specialists in Zzzilence procedure.
He fluently speaks English, Spanish, Russian and Hebrew. Today is Mexico's first certified specialists in implementing Zzzilence implants.
Dr. Carlos Gerardo Cabrera
- ENEPI graduate of the UNAM-1987, Surgeon dentist with over 20 years of experience in private practice, focusing on rehabilitation and cosmetic dentistry.
- Certificate in the ADM in 2002.
- Diploma in Dental Implantology in 2003.
- Member of the Dental College in Cancun 2009.
Our work team and installations